A. Information you may provide us
The personal information collected by us with your consent may include:
- Name and contact details as required and/or provided.
- Financial account details, such as credit card details and other payment information.
Please note, we do not retain credit card information.
We save it in the banks secure servers only during tokenization.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you subscribe – your demographic information that you provide.
- If you purchase from our website – what you buy, and how frequently you buy.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information that you provide and information about subjects that may interest you.
- If you connect your account on our website to another service such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, the connected service may send us your registration or profile information on that service that you authorize. This information enables cross-platform data sharing to improve your user experience.
B. Information we collect automatically
Please note that we automatically collect the following information about you:
- Website Use Information- We may automatically collect website use information when you visit our site. This may include information about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request and the date and time of those requests.
- Third Party Service Providers-……..
- Third Party Analytic Technologies-……..
- Third Party Service Providers – APP [ Arimac Lanka ]
- Third Party Service Providers- Web [ HBSI Pvt Ltd ]
- Third Party Analytic Technologies APP [ Arimac Lanka ]
- Third Party Analytic Technologies Web Soar creative (Social media partner) [ HBSI Pvt Ltd ]
To learn more about your advertising choices relating to the collection and use of your information, please see the “What are Your Rights and Choices” section below.
C. Information collected from other sources
We may acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically. We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect and to improve your user experience on our website.
D. Combination of information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us with your consent.
Use of your Information
We value information of our customers and we use your information only as described below. We use your personally identifiable information for the purposes of giving you a convenient experience and to help us identify and/or provide information on products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of our website or Application and its features. We may share details with you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information relating to our products and services only if you have agreed to.
We also use your information to address problems on our website or Application and to protect the security/ integrity of our website or Application. We also use anonymous or aggregate information to allow us to audit website usage, create marketing profiles, manage our relationship with advertisers, and to provide support services.
We need to process your information in order to provide you with the products or services that you have requested or to enter into a contract and we are legally obliged to process it.
We reserve the right to disclose any necessary and/or required information in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to any other persons or property. Other than as set out above, to be in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) based on your consent, you will have an opportunity to choose to share or not to share some of the information that you may provide us.
Security of your information and third party access to your information
We continuously work with a commitment towards ensuring that your information is secure. We have established and we follow physical, electronic, technical and management practices based within our company to help protect your information and to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of data within our systems. We believe that we have implemented measures which are appropriate to secure data considering the nature and type of data stored, while we also appreciate the fact that no computer system is fully secure.
It is also important for you to take steps to secure your Account on our website or Application and to ensure that you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except in the limited circumstances described below. We may share your personal information with; only after you have given permission to do so by clicking on the multiple choice questioner.
- Our Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional and marketing purposes.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the website, or administer activities on our behalf.
- Selected Advertisers: We sometimes work with advertisers or other third parties to serve targeted advertisements to your interests, or to collect data for conversion tracking.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
Retention of your personal information
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed. In order to keep your Account active, we will retain your information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you services; and thereafter, we will keep the personal information for a period of 20 years in our systems, which enables us to handle any complaints, queries or concerns relating to your Account.
Your rights to your Personal Information
We respect your rights to your personal information on our website or Application and we provide you with reasonable access and rights to the personal information that you have provided us. You may change, delete or remove your Account information at any time. You may also change your preferences at any time by following the opt-out instructions on our promotional emails or by directly contacting us.